Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hilary Duff - Reach Out BRAND NEW MUSIC HD VIDEO

This is the BRAND NEW video that has been released from Hilary Duff for 'Reach Out'. The song

will be released on Hilary's final album with Hollywood Records, 'Best Of' November 11th.

The video offers a new flavour for all fans, as I am sure that this isn't what was expected

from Hilary at all...

I have to say, I personally love it, so I hope you do too... =]

I in no way intend to commit copyright enfringement, and all credit goes to Hollywood Records.

I in no way take any credit for any aspect of this video.
Tags:
hilary duff reach out best of hollywood records music video holiday brand new

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website Hosting
add here
by holllywoodnews.blogspot.comForYouTFY
holllywoodnews.blogspot.com, holllywoodnews.blogspot.com